Think of it as a USB-rechargeable torch
Powerful enough to light every journey, the award-winning Ion 800 R packs the power of light into a sleek design for use at home or on any road, mountain, or town bike. Bright and compact, the Ion 800 R is powered by a CREE LED that lights up the road or trail with 5 modes and an adjustable sync bracket for easy mounting.
- See with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility
- 800 Lumens via high-power CREE LED
- 800LM-1.5hrs, 450LM-3hrs, 200LM-6hrs, night flash-20hrs, day flash 20hrs
- Fully charges in 6 hours through sealed Micro USB port
- Includes 20 degree +/- adjustable Sync bracket that fits bars from 22.2-35.0mm
- Blendr compatible, secure bar mount available
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
Displaying reviews 1-4
I had an Ion 700 light last year and somehow it got lost during the off season, replaced it with this light and have been using it for 8 months now with no problems, it recharges easily, it is very bright, and doesn't take up much room on my bars. Love this light. I just got one of these for my riding partner as I am tired of his light running out of charge mid-ride.
It is a bright light thats for sure, however 1st one failed within a week and the replacement failed on last nights ride - 6 months old and used about 10 times for an hr at a time.
Use it for day and night. Gotten a lot of cold and muddy use of the light, too.
At first was great. After 6 months, started flickering on and off when going over bumps. Now will work only when upside down. NOT reliable at all, and pricey on top of it.