As pioneers of removable chin bar technology, we have a legacy to uphold and overcome. We designed the Super Air R from the ground up to push the boundaries of performance and versatility. With class-leading Flex Spherical MIPS technology, superior ventilation, a total weight that is 22% or 144 grams lighter than its predecessor and an easy 2-click removable chin bar, this is a true all-mountain performer.
- 18 vents, 8 chin bar vents, 4 brow ports
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Compliance: CPSC bicycle
- Flex spherical + MIPS - comprehensive energy management - flex spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation..
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Goggleguide adjustable visor accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Fit System: Float fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- X-static padding - quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Retention System: No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Safety: Wraparound chin bar
- Small = 52 – 56cm
- Medium = 55 – 59cm
- Large = 58 – 62cm
|Matte/Gloss Black / Small||768686284014||7113670||SUP19255919S|