The Proframe helmet is the lightest and most breathable full face helmet Fox has ever created.
Designed to perform at the highest levels for the aggressive all mountain rider and enduro racer,
it packs DH certified protection into a superlight shell via Fox's patent-pending, fully-integrated Chinbar. With 24 Big Bore vents, the Proframe offers open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest and most challenging climbs; and once you reach the top, it gives you the confidence to ride to your limits on even the toughest of descents.
- Lightweight, DH approved, full frame helmet at 750 grams for a size medium.
- Fox integrated Chinbar is secured to the main helmet structure with a patent-pending system.
- Highly breathable liner system is moisture wicking and has anti-microbial properties.
- 24 Big Bore vents make Proframe one of the lightest and most breathable DH approved helmets.
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly to ram maximum airflow into the Big Bore vents.
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit with maximum security.
- Proven MIPS multiple impact protection system reduces rotation forces in a crash.
- Dual density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Matte Black / Medium||884065512124||19189-255-M||FOX33692294M|
|Matte Black / X-Large||884065512148||19189-255-XL|
|Matte Black / Small||884065512117||19189-255-S|