True tubeless performance comes to cyclocross with Iron Cross wheels, which offer the low-pressure capabilities of a tubular with the convenience of a clincher. Genuine Bead Socket Technology low-profile sidewalls and a wide profile maximize tire volume so you can corner harder and roll faster. Choose the lighter, faster Iron Cross to take you over the barriers and onto the top step. What's Included: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and Presta valves.
- Designed for gravel and cyclocross, Bead Socket Technology (BST) for superior tubeless performance
- Faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo S hub with Durasync
- Stainless Steel bearing
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo 9, 10, and 11-speed cassettes
- Max tubeless pressure for 32mm tire: 45psi
- Disc brake only
- 185 lbs. rider weight limit
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc only|
|Axle||142 x 12mm|
|Inner Rim Width||20.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||23.2mm|
|Hub||Neo S with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Valve Type||35mm Presta|