- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
- Ultra-light carbon composite reduces the weight while maintaining a stiff construction - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops to the hoods to the drops - The round-shape clamping design ensures better fitting adjustments for hand and body positions - The center of clamping area meet with handlebar top seamlessly to improve aerodynamics while saving weight - An aero-optimized flattened top section reduces the front face area and improves the airflow - The edge of the handlebar top features a wider and lifted shape for better aero position - Elliptical drops improves bar stiffness without adding weight - Cable openings features a bigger opening making routing easier
With Versatile Contact Position drops that feature an 8-degree flare, 3-degree outsweep and 40mm tails, the CADEX AR Handlebar sets a new standard for all-road control. A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop make it easy to transition from the tops to the hoods and drops. And an innovative one-piece mold construction boosts strength and stiffness while still maintaining a best-in-class weight. - 8-degree flare and 3-degree out sweep provide total control over variable surfaces. - Extended 40mm tails on the drops add stability and leverage for increased confidence when sprinting or descending. - 3-degree backsweep delivers increased comfort and balance on the tops. - A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop allow quick and controlled transitions between the tops, the hoods and the drops. - One-piece, no-bond mold manufacturing process reduces weight and increases strength and stiffness. - Precision carbon fiber layup provides added strength at minimal weight. - Compatible with Shimano Di2 Bar End Type Junction.
Superlight weight for a competitive edge. Comfort to carry you through long training days and crushing queen stages. The all-new CADEX Race Handlebar features innovative one-piece construction and an ergonomic design that’s stiff, responsive and easy on your hands.
- D-shaped composite tubing - 6% lighter than Contact SLR Compact handlebar - 10% more "pushing" compliance compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for a smoother ride quality - 30% more "pulling" stiffness compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE The all-new Contact SLR handlebar is a full carbon handlebar with updated ergonomic shaping and revised compact geometry that provides maximum compliance and superior handling at a feather-light weight. FEATURES - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops, to the hoods to the drops - Easy-to-grip elliptical drops boost bar stiffness without adding weight - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
- D-shaped composite construction. - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality. - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting and climbing efficiency. - Drop 125mm. - Reach: 72mm. - Backsweep: 5 degree. - 8 degree flare.
$264.99 - $299.99
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
A 35mm OCLV Carbon handlebar that adds strength, saves weight, and maintains compliance on rugged MTB trails. Pin it to win it The Line Pro Carbon MTB Handlebar adds strength and saves weight. This trail-tough bar has an oversize 35mm diameter, and it's built with OCLV Carbon so it's strong enough for even the most demanding trails and compliant enough for comfort on long descents and rugged terrain. Product details - Pro-level quality handlebar in oversize 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - 15mm and 27.5mm rise options to dial in the perfect hand position - Brake and shifter lever position lines for spot-on control set-up - 40mm of cut marks on each side for easy width customization - OCLV Carbon construction is the benchmark for durability and light weight
The Contact SLR XC 35 Handlebar is the lightest handlebar in the Giant MTB product lineup, purpose built for modern XC riding and racing. With a 0 rise keeping weight over the front of the bike on steep climbs, this superlight bar combines a more traditional 9 degree back sweep with a contemporary 760mm width and 35 mm diameter for added control, stiffness and durability. - Giant advanced carbon layup for maximum damping and durability at minimal weight. - 35mm clamp diameter for added stiffness and control. - 9 degree back sweep with 0 degree rise for modern XC action.
$210.00 - $245.00
All Mountain / XC The Cutlass bar crosses categories from XC to Enduro with a 31.8mm diameter and width of 780mm. 220g of premium quality unidirectional carbon fiber ensures that this bar is about reliable strength and durability with a responsive feel. It features a 25mm rise for aggressive rider position tuned with a 5° upsweep, 8° bend orientation. The geometry of this bar now matches our OSX perfectly.
For DEITY, speed motivates us in everything we do and is certainly the inspiration for the all-new Speedway Carbon DH Handlebar. Built for the most demanding and brutal conditions in the world with only one goal at hand…insane, mind-numbing speed. Not only do all DEITY carbon handlebars beat every other bar on the market in strength, they are specifically refined to allow the rider to push the limits while maintaining complete control. At 810mm wide with a 30mm rise, this 35mm bore handlebar is impressively responsive and comfortable at the same time. We've found the sweet spot that absorbs maximum vibration, chatter, and impact while maintaining the stiff reactive feeling that allows you to dance on the edge of catastrophe, ever increasing your need for speed. - Oversized 35mm Bore Carbon Handlebar - Designed for DH / Enduro / All Mountain - Developed and designed exclusively with our own in house DEITY molds - Unidirectional Carbon Construction - Damping properties reduce hand fatigue - 30mm Rise - 810mm Width - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - The ultimate combination of strength, weight, and ride quality - Textured non-slip stem clamping surface - Textured grip ends for added bite - The strongest 35mm Downhill / Enduro Carbon Handlebar on the market! - Available in Matte Unidirectional Black Carbon with colored graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - Recommended MAX Torque Spec range (4 - 4.5 Nm) - Weight: 245 grams
$219.99 - $234.99
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
XC riding is changing – Bikes, trails and riders are all progressing and pushing boundaries. Our new Next SL bar was designed to reduce rider fatigue without compromising handling. This bar allows good vertical flex for comfort, while also eliminating bad horizontal flex to improve steering precision.
- Alloy construction - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops to the hoods to the drops - The round-shape clamping design ensures better fitting adjustments for hand and body positions - The center of clamping area meet with handlebar top seamlessly to improve aerodynamics while saving weight - An aero-optimized flattened top section reduces the front face area and improves the airflow - The edge of the handlebar top features a wider and lifted shape for better aero position - Elliptical drops improves bar stiffness without adding weight - Cable openings features a bigger opening making routing easier
FSA’s Energy compact handlebars push aluminum technology as far as it can go. High-strength 7050 aluminum tubing is manipulated to create varying wall thicknesses and diameter throughout the bar. There’s even an ergonomic flattened section on the tops, either side of the generous central bulge that gives plenty of room to mount accessories. A shallow drop and short reach are ideal for riders looking for a less aggressive riding position. The finish is sandblasted black on the taped areas for grip, and stylish polished anodizing either side of the stem. - Double butted and tapered AL7050 alloy construction - 34mm ergonomically designed flat top section - 120mm wide round center section for mounting accessories - Weight: 269g (420mm) - 125mm drop, 80mm reach
$119.99 - $124.99
The all-new Racepoint Aluminum DH Handlebar was made with our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology, which allows us to put material where we need it and nowhere we don't. This makes for a significantly stronger handlebar at a similar weight to our competitors. We are 100% confident our new 35mm bore Racepoint DH Handlebar demolishes the competition with an 810mm width in both 25mm and 38mm rise options. You simply won't find a more refined handlebar option with this level of detail, durability, and performance. - Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar - Designed for Downhill / Enduro / All Mountain - Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polish ano finish - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - 810mm wide - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Blacklabel handlebar - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Black ano finish with colored graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 25mm rise: 327 grams - 38mm rise: 330 grams
$109.99 - $114.99
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE Inheriting many of the benefits from the flagship Contact SLR model, the all-new Contact SL road handlebar, is the go-to bar for riders seeking a lightweight but stiff and vertically compliant aluminum bar with compact geometry. Featuring all-new ergonomic shaping, the Contact SL handlebar also offers increased comfort for all day rides. FEATURES - Giant’s advanced alloy manufacturing process reduces weight by 20% when compared with previous versions, dropping from 290g to 230g for the 400mm width model. - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition among the tops, hoods and the drops - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm - 8 degree flare
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
$77.99 - $82.99
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
An ultra-lightweight 7050 aluminum trail riser bar designed for maximum singletrack shredding. - Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Micro-adjust laser-etched setup markings - 35mm handlebar diameter - 9 degree rearward/ 5 degree upward sweep - 20mm rise
COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT The all-new Contact SL Riser road handlebar is an ergonomically shaped aluminum bar that provides maximum stability, stiffness and compliance at a low weight. Along with a comfortable shallow drop, the Contact SLR Riser bar also features a 20mm rise to accommodate a wider fit range as well as offer a lower stem stack for a sleeker profile. FEATURES - Giant advanced alloy manufacturing process delivers a stiff but compliant aluminum bar at minimal weight - 20mm rise for additional fit range
A versatile and lightweight road drop handlebar in a stealthy new black colorway. - 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Dual radius drop for comfort - Ergonomic deep drop & reach for larger hands - Micro adjust setup markings
A strong and light trail riser bar designed to tackle the roughest singletrack. - 6061 aluminum alloy - 7 degree rearward / 5 degree upward sweep - 20mm rise
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
Page 1 of 2 Next page