The G4 Team Issue downhill tire is tailor made for aggressive riding in difficult rocky conditions. The tread features ramped edges with an open tread design and aggressive shoulders to keep the G4 gripping while it quickly clears debris for confident cornering. Dual-ply casing and gravity-specific compounds maximize traction and durability on even the harshest trails.
- A downhill mountain bike tire that excels in rocky and loose conditions
- Ramped edges for fast rolling with terraced shoulder knobs for consistent traction
- Large center knobs improve handling and braking traction
- Sipes for increased traction on slippery roots and rocks
- Dual-Ply multi-layer casing adds stability for heavy-duty DH tires with added butyl layer to prevent flats
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|27.5 x 2.40||601479636907||540001||TRK-540001||TIR36689918K|