The Thermal Glove is our first winter cycling glove, and the first to feature Primaloft Gold Aerogel insulation. This insulation provides exceptional warmth for its weight and has minimal bulk, meaning the entire glove is thin and lightweight for a winter glove yet still keeps hands warm.
The palm features Primaloft Gold with Grip Control insulation. The thin construction of the insulation gives great warmth yet has minimal impact on feedback from the handlebars during a ride.
The palm outer is covered in supple and soft goat leather for grip and durability. The rest of the glove is constructed from a bonded water-repellent stretch fabric to ensure hands remain dry.
Riding in dark winters can be hazardous, and as such the glove includes a number of features to enhance rider visibility, including reflective POC logos and reflective material on the two outer fingers.
For functionality, touchscreen-compatible patches are included on the thumb and index finger, making it possible to use a smartphone without needing to take the glove off.
- Insulated with Primaloft Gold Aerogel on the back of the hand for an unrivaled warmth-to-weight ratio
- Primaloft Gold ECO with grip control insulation features on the palm provides exceptional warmth, grip, and is made of 90% post-consumer recycled fibers
- Constructed from a water-repellent stretch fabric and featuring a thin leather palm for enhanced grip
- A brushed fleece lining enhances comfort
- Reflective fingers enhance visibility and touchscreen-compatible pads on the thumb and index finger ensure functionality