Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$6.99 - $24.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
TT Brake Lever Hardware Kit
Brake Pad Spreader Springs - Available for Guide Ultimate and Guide X0 brakes
- Chainring bolts for Rival D1 2x cranks
The Universal Derailleur Hanger consolidates thousands of hanger options across the industry. It protects your derailleur against chain jams by pivoting back and out of the way, and slips slightly when encountering impacts. It improves shifting performance, guarantees better alignment, and works with all drivetrains. Plus, if you ever need replacement, it will be available everywhere. The UDH: one hard-working hanger. - The Universal Derailleur Hanger—or UDH—consolidates thousands of mountain bike derailleur standards. - It offers unparalleled derailleur protection and perfect alignment, guaranteed. - The UDH is designed to rotate rearward in the event of impact and features the ability to "re-rail" the chain back onto the small cog. - The UDH works with all commercially available MTB and E-MTB drivetrains from Shimano to Box to Sunrace.
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
- Powermeter Crank Arm Bolt Kit and AXS Cover Plug Drive Side M18/M30 Dub Steel Black Rival D1
- SRAM, Road pulleys, 11.7515.060.000
Original equipment rear derailleur pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. - NX/SX Eagle Rear Derailleur Pulley Kit
Disc Brake Adaptors - Includes Stainless Bolts
Trigger Clamp/Bolt Kit For X0 X9 X7
For filling and sealing off unused holes in your bicycle frame.
- Lever Internals Gen 2 Guide R/RE/DB5|Code R Qty 1
Replacement hoods for SRAM hydraulic shifter/brake levers.
GX Eagle Rear Derailleur Pulley Kit
Rival eTap AXS Rear Derailleur Pulley Kit - Steel bearings - Includes 12T upper and 12T lower pulleys - 18.5mm and 12.9mm steel pulley screws
Useful on some bikes with 135mm rear dropout spacing that have cranks with longer spindles.
Clamp allows use of a braze-on derailleur on frames without the braze-on tab. Includes a tab to use SRAM's lightweight and easy-to-adjust chain control device. - Fits all SRAM road braze-on front derailleurs - ChainSpotter not included
SRAM PressFit 30/English Bottom Bracket Adaptor allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a PF30 frame. - Not to be used with internal threaded bottom brackets; compatible with BBs that use two external cups
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
- Lever Internals Gen 2 Guide RSC/Ultimate|Code RSC Qty 1
- Lever Internals Gen 2 Level Ultimate/TLM/TL Qty 1
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Fits All B (2016+) Versions of Guide RSC RS R - Hose length: 2000mm
- Includes: 2-16mm &2-14mm Aluminum Caliper pistons, Seals & O-rings—Guide Ultimate
Original equipment ceramic bearing pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM XX1
- Lever Assembly, Aluminum lever Gen 2, Black (assembled, no hose, and includes barb and olive), Guide R
SRAM X01 Chainring Guards - Material: Polycarbonate - Chainring BCD: 94 - Mount Type: Chainring
- Lever Assembly, Aluminum lever Gen 2, Black (assembled, no hose, and includes barb and olive), Guide RS
- Lever Assembly, Aluminum lever Gen 2, Black Ano (assembled, no hose, and includes barb and olive), Guide RSC
Page 1 of 2 Next page